An oasis in the heart of in Temple Bar, the IFI Café Bar is a haven for film foodies from far and wide. With a host of high quality yet affordable options from our lunch and dinner menus, along with IFI patrons soaking up the atmosphere with a coffee, tea or dessert from our extensive range, this is truly a place where people can relax and enjoy great food and drinks. There’s also a substantial selection of craft beers to suit even the most discerning of tastes.
Serving Everyday 12.30pm-9.30pm!
What better way to spend your Sunday in September than to relax over a delicious brunch followed by a fantastic film, all under one roof and for just €15!
To celebrate the IFI Café Bar‘s new mouth-watering Brunch menu, which includes dishes such as Eggs Florentine, Mediterranean Omelette and Traditional Irish Cooked Breakfast, or for those who fancy something sweeter, an American-style Pancake Stack with Bacon and Maple Syrup or French Toast dusted with Icing Sugar and served with Chocolate Spread, you can avail of a film ticket and brunch for just €15 each Sunday throughout the month! Brunch is served 12pm – 4pm.
Terms & Conditions:
- Book your table by calling on 01 679 8712. Brunch is served 12pm – 4pm. The film tickets exclude any screenings after 18.30.
- Book your cinema ticket + brunch online, in person at the IFI Box Office or call 01 679 3477
- Offer not be used in conjunction with any other IFI discounts or offers
- Offer not available on special priced film screenings, including IFI Stranger Than Fiction
- Choose any Brunch menu items apart from the Continental Meat and Irish Cheese platter
- Brunch needs to be redeemed on the same day as the screening
- Offer valid each Sunday in September only
To make a table reservation, please call 01 679 8712 or email us!
If you’re rushing to see a film, please let your server know so we have you there in plenty of time!
Dishes marked with (F) are the fastest to prepare.
Don’t forget to hand your Membership or free Loyalty Card to your server to avail of your discount and/or points.
All of our vegetarian dishes are marked with (V), and dishes suitable for Coeliacs are marked with (c).
The IFI is supported
by The Arts Council
Follow the IFI for news, trailers and offers