Keep in touch with all school’s news with the IFI Education Ezine
We look forward to seeing you and your students at IFI.
Please note our booking conditions below:
- Book early to avoid disappointment
- All seats reserved must be paid for in advance or on the day of the screening (max. 3 absentees)
- Cancellations must be made directly with IFI Education (01 679 5744) at least 3 working days in advance
- Entire group no-show will be charged a fee
- As per our Child and Vulnerable Adult Protection Policy (www.ifi.ie/learn/child-protection-policy), IFI asks teachers/facilitators to exercise proper supervision at all events, based on adequate ratios (we recommend 1:15), and sit among students during the screening
- Minimum attendance of 150 required for events outside IFI
- All IFI Education events commence at 10:30am unless otherwise stated. Start times of regional events may vary.
- €5 admission unless otherwise stated
- Payment is on invoice must be settled within 30 days from the end of the month of the screening attended
For booking or more information on IFI Education events, contact Dee Quinlan
t 01 679 5744